FOR HIRE: Startup Assistant / Entrepreneurship Intern
Kennedy Brand Clothing is growing and we are seeking a motivated and talented individual with an interest in learning all the facets of small business and entrepreneurship.
Responsibilities will include:
- Sales ( Cold Calls + Account Management )
- Customer Service and Order Processing
- Creation of marketing materials including ads, e-mail newsletters.
- Researching current trends and competition.
- Scheduling and participating in lifestyle photo shoots
- Product Design and Development
- Preparing marketing materials.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience in Customer Service and B2B Sales, including cold calling.
- Experience with Excel, Powerpoint, and Word are required.
- Interest in Marketing, PR, Retail, Communications and Technology.
- Driven and ambitious; Able to stay on task with little to no supervision
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment.
- You must have a reliable mode of transportation.
- A problem-solver who is ready to tackle any challenge
- Must already be located in Rhode Island.
- Organized, with high attention to detail
And in return you get:
- Adobe Photoshop
- HTML/CSS (Basic)
- Learn the ropes of small business and entrepreneurship
- Exposure to the apparel industry, from product development, to marketing and sales.
- Paid, full time position.
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to Michael@WearKennedy.com